ORCC has once again joined forces with the YM-YWCA Camp to offer bus service to our day camps which are adjacent to each other on the Ottawa River. Click here to see the 2019 bus route and schedule.
This bus service will cost $20 for each week and will transport campers safely to our site by 9:00 am and depart at 4:00 pm.
- All parents should arrive at the bus stop 5-10 minutes early to allow the buses to remain on schedule.
- The bus transportation does not offer any pre or post-bus care option; there is no supervision before or after the bus.
- All parents are required to provide a legal piece of ID when picking up a child from the bus EVERY evening.
- All buses arrive at camp for 9:00 am and depart camp at 4:00 pm each evening.
- All buses wait for a 10 minute grace period at each stop to ensure they don’t miss any camper’s therefore if you know your child will not be on the bus please tell your bus monitor or contact the camp office at 613-832-1234 to make us aware as a courtesy to other campers.
You will be prompted for selection of bus route and payment when you register for camps.
If you have already registered for camps and missed adding busing, you can add busing by using the registration link below.