- ORCC Membership registration (mandatory) : $230 (+HST)
Athletes must be ORCC members which provides:
- Use of club facilities and equipment during regular club hours throughout the entire season – from May through October. This includes the use of the skill-appropriate boats, paddles and life-jackets.
- Member registration rates for ORCC programs.
- Dragon boat training registration : $90 (+HST)
- Coached dragon boat training minimum 2 sessions per week for twenty weeks, May 6 to September 16
- Extra training sessions on Thursdays leading up to festivals
- Sundays, Tuesdays, and most Thursdays 7:15-8:15 pm (daylight dependent, starts earlier in August and September)
- See the ORCC Dragon Boat Calendar for dates and times at the bottom of the Dragon Boat Programs page
*Festival fees are extra and not included in the above fee
- New Option: Dragon boat training per festival with no membership required. Details coming soon.
Please note that these are adult programs.
We welcome P4L athletes (ORCC masters members) who wish to compliment their sprint training with some early season dragon boat fitness.
Learn more at these links:
ORCC DB team historyand Coach stroke tips
And for more information contact: Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org